Connect with us

Exclusive

Sienna Mae Gomez Returns To Social Media Despite Backlash And Sexual Assault Allegations

Fans continue their backlash at Sienna Mae Gomez!

Published

on

Sienna Mae Gomez Returns To Social Media Despite Backlash And Sexual Assault Allegations

Sienna Mae Gomez, or simply Sienna Mae, has marked her return on social media after months of disappearance. But fans are not happy about it.

On Saturday, May 28, 2022, Gomez returned to social media and shared a video everywhere. On YouTube, she titled the video, ‘I hope they cancel me,’ whereas, on Instagram and TikTok, she simply wrote, ‘she lives.’

However, netizens are angry over her return. And one of the reasons behind their anger is that Gomez had left all of the social media platforms after her former boyfriend and colleague Jack Wright had accused her of sexual assault.

The accusations were backed up by several other people, leading the netizens to heavily backlash Gomez and cancel her. All of that eventually resulted in Gomez disappearing from social media from mid-January 2022.

Sienna Mae Gomez’s return to social media was welcomed with more criticisms

To mark her return to social media, Gomez had shared a 56-second long video featuring herself chilling on a beach. The video opened with a line that read, “This video is brought to you by cancel culture.”

Singer Dominic Fike’s ‘Cancel Me’ was used as a background song and one of the lyrics read: “I hope they cancel me (why?). So I can go be with my family (why?). So I can quit wearin’ this mask, dog (damn). Tell the people, “Kiss my ass, ” dog (yeah, yeah).”

And although some hardcore fans of Gomez were thrilled to see the TikTok star return to social media, many people weren’t happy. And when the Instagram handle of TikTok Insiders shared the news about her return, the comment section got filled with negative comments.

One Instagram user wrote, “She’s acting like she got ‘cancelled’ for something small… LIKE GIRL U SEXUALLY ASSAULTED SOMEONE U SHOULD BE IN JAIL.”

“She was crying in her room for like 6 months now it’s ‘I hope they cancel me.’ sit down,” another commented.

Similarly, several users had taken to their respective Twitter handle to share their thoughts. One tweeted, “Sienna Mae is coming back to the internet as casually as she is.. that’s [expletive] insane. She committed to SA and called it cancel culture publicly????????? are you stupid or dumb?”

“Sienna Mae making a joke out of being cancelled when she literally SA’d someone infuriates me so much,” another tweeted.

Furthermore, one Twitter user wrote, “the absolute NERVE of sienna mae, girl you are not a victim of cancel culture you COMMITTED A CRIME.”

Why was Sienna Mae canceled?

As mentioned earlier, people on the internet started canceling Gomez after her former boyfriend and colleague Jack Wright, also a member of the Hype House, accused her of sexual assault. Here is a brief look at everything!

Wright and Gomez were good friends who used to collaborate on multiple projects. As their friendship went on, they even began dating. But, their relationship only lasted for a brief period.

Despite their breakup, the two continued to collaborate and make content. Later, in Spring 2021, a close friend of Wright, Mason Rizzo, opened up about what exactly happened between the former couple — in a since-deleted Twitter post.

Rizzo mentioned that Gomez had been sexually assaulting Wright on multiple occasions despite his disagreement and Wright setting up boundaries in their relationship. Similarly, he also alleged that Gomez had told Wright to kill himself and that Gomez had a history of being verbally abusive.

In another tweet, Rizzo talked about why he deleted his original tweet and said that the concerned parties had agreed to handle the whole situation offline.

After those allegations, Gomez had taken to her Instagram handle to state that the allegations were false. In a since-deleted Instagram post, she had written, “Friends fight and relationships sometimes change, but allegations of a criminal act are not to be thrown around loosely.”

A collage picture of Sienna Mae Gomez and her former boyfriend Jack Wright

A collage picture of Sienna Mae Gomez and her former boyfriend Jack Wright (Photo: The Sun)

She continued, “Making an untrue sexual assault claim is never okay. I’m beyond saddened by this situation. In order for all of us to move forward, I will be taking this offline with Jack. Thank you to all who have reached out with love and concern.”

Despite all that, Gomez continued to receive backlash and people started to cancel her. The fire spread further when Wright opened up. On January 20, 2022, Wright posted a video on his YouTube channel titled ‘what Sienna Mae did to me’ and accused Gomez of sexual assault.

In the video, Wright agreed with everything that his best friend, Rizzo, had mentioned in his deleted Twitter post and further said that Rizzo had witnessed almost everything that had happened.

As he continued, Wright mentioned other things that Gomez had done. When he uploaded that video, Gomez went on to upload an apology video and stated that she hadn’t understood what she did at the time.

However, things got much worse when Wright’s brother and friend also started talking about what Gomez had done to Wright. They said that she had verbally abused, sexually assaulted, and manipulated Wright.

A since-deleted video also showed Gomez kissing an incapacitated Wright as Gomez’s hands went down on Wright’s body. When people realized what she was doing, they immediately stopped her.

Several more complaints emerged against Gomez. Wright again went on to accuse Gomez of breaking into his house several times and then attacking him.

In the end, Gomez went on to decline all of the accusations. However, that wasn’t enough for her to lose millions of followers and multiple sponsorship deals with several brands. Fans started to cancel her and later on, Gomez disappeared from all of her social media handles.

And now that Gomez had returned to social media, fans are still enraged over all the accusations made against her.

Dipesh is an experienced writer who has been covering entertainment news and stories for more than two years. Presently, he writes stories for Glamour Buff and GB Issue.

Exclusive

Blink 182’s Mark Hoppus Still Cancer Free despite Reoccurring Symptoms

“Still cancer free. Thank you God.”

Published

on

By

Mark Hoppus Still Cancer Free Despite Reoccurring Symptoms

Mark Hoppus has been actively providing his health updates ever since he revealed his cancer diagnosis in April 2021.

While Blink-182‘s bassist was declared cancer free in September 2021, he still has to do some occasional treatment. For instance, his fans were again worried when he revealed that he had reoccurring symptoms.

Thankfully, there is not much to worry about, at least in the meantime. This is because Hoppus gave the latest update on his health on Sunday, February 4, 2024, revealing he is fine and still cancer free.

He took to his Instagram story, where he posted a picture of himself lying in a hospital bed. The photo revealed he was in a small private room with a hospital wristband on his right hand.

Similarly, on the same hand, the nurses had infused him with something, probably a Saline Solution IV Drip Fluid and not Cancer Chemotherapy Infusion Intravenous Drip, as Hoppus revealed the cancer wasn’t back.

Over the photo, the American musician wrote, “Got scanned the morning I left LA after recurring symptoms. I thought for sure it was back.” “Still cancer free. Thank you God. Thank you Universe. Love you all. Let’s. [explicit]. Go.,” he added.

This joyous news was met with excitement by his fans, who were happy to learn that the singer was still in good health. For instance, when a Reddit user posted Hoppus’ Instagram story on the platform, another user wrote, “May it stay that way!”

One Redditor opened up about their own cancer journey and commented, “Had cancer myself. Sometimes symptoms linger. It’s not fun. For me, the symptoms have been excruciating – swollen lymph nodes, high body temperature, and so much more.”

Mark Hoppus reveals he is still cancer free despite having recurring symptoms

Mark Hoppus reveals he is still cancer free despite having recurring symptoms (Photo: Instagram)

“(I do also have hyperthyroidism I finally am getting help with and the symptoms are pretty similar!) I hope he finds a way to balance his body back, it takes a lot of time and effort,” the same Reddit user concluded his comment.

Likewise, one wrote, “Happy to hear he’s doing well!” with another Redditor adding, “This story aged me about 10 years when I read it this morning. So glad he’s okay! I don’t really like celebrities but I do have quite the soft spot for Mark.”

Speaking a little of Hoppus’ cancer journey, he was diagnosed with stage 4 diffuse large B-cell lymphoma in April 2021. However, he initially didn’t reveal the news to the public and fought the battle privately. In June 2021, he finally revealed his cancer diagnosis.

In a social media post, he wrote, “For the past three months, I’ve been undergoing chemotherapy for cancer. I have cancer. It sucks, and I’m scared, and at the same time, I’m blessed with incredible doctors and family and friends to get me through this.”

“I still have months of treatment ahead of me, but I’m trying to remain hopeful and positive. Can’t wait to be cancer free and see you all at a concert in the hopefully near future. Love to you all,” he concluded his statement.

After battling diffuse large B-cell lymphoma – a blood cancer his mother also had – for months and going through multiple rounds of chemotherapy, Hoppus revealed in September 2023 that he beat cancer and was in remission.

In another social media post, he stated, “Just saw my oncologist, and I’m cancer free!! Thank you God and universe and friends and family and everyone who sent support and kindness and love.”

“Still have to get scanned every six months and it’ll take me until the end of the year to get back to normal but today is an amazing day and I feel so blessed. Can I get a W in the chat?” the co-lead vocalist of Blink-182 concluded his joyous news.

Mark Hoppus with his longtime wife, Skye Hoppus, in July 2023

Mark Hoppus with his longtime wife, Skye Hoppus, in July 2023 (Photo: Instagram)

Since being cancer free, Hoppus has been getting back to living life the way he used to. For instance, in April 2022, he was approached by a TMZ reporter while on a rare outing with his wife, Skye. The reporter then asked the musician how he was doing.

Hoppus replied that his life was great and that he was glad to be there. Furthermore, he mentioned that he was getting back to going out in public and wanted to head back to the studio, get off his couch, get back to playing music, and hopefully release new music soon.

Continue Reading

Exclusive

Camila Cabello’s New Album Reportedly ‘Dark’ and Releasing in Mid 2024

“See you next year,” Camila said in December 2023.

Published

on

By

Camila Cabello‘s new focus is releasing new music, even if it’s dark and sexually explicit!

The American singer first teased about releasing new music during her 2023 recap on Instagram. On December 28, 2023, she did a 2023 recap via her Instagram stories and teased she had something special coming in 2024.

She added a photo of her recording vocals in a complete set-up microphone and wrote, “Mostly the year of this. See you next year, b**ches,” alongside a mouth-zipped-shut emoji. This little tease was enough for her fans to be excited.

Now, an anonymous source has mentioned that Cabello has a new album coming out, and its release date is either July 2024 or August 2024. Additionally, the source mentioned that her upcoming songs will be dark and there will be no break up songs.

The anonymous source came forward to DeuxMoi – an Instagram-based gossip and news media – and dropped the details on DeuxMoi’s tip form. DeuxMoi then shared it on their Instagram story on January 18, 2024.

In the subject, the source wrote, “CC new album,” with CC being the initials of Cabello’s stage name.

As the tipster continued, they mentioned that Cabello’s new album would probably be released in July or August 2024, and she will release at least two new songs alongside a collab with a rapper and one song for her new movie before the release of her album.

The collaboration with the rapper might refer to her reported Drake collab. In mid-December 2023, Cabello and Drake were seen hanging out together in a yacht at Turks & Caicos in the Bahamas. This fueled the months-long rumors of their collaboration.

The source also requested Cabello’s fans not to expect break up songs or tea, and even if there were, it would be so late since her rekindled romance with ex-boyfriend Shawn Mendes failed that people would have already moved on, and there would be no public interest.

Camila Cabello with her ex-boyfriend, Shawn Mendes, at the American Music Awards

Camila Cabello with her ex-boyfriend, Shawn Mendes, at the American Music Awards (Photo: Twitter)

Cabello and Shawn began dating in July 2019 after five years of friendship, but they broke up in November 2021. They rekindled their romance in April 2023, only to end things six weeks later in June 2023.

The source had written, “Don’t expect breakup songs or tea; if any songs make it on the album, it will be so late and past since the failed rekindled that people will have moved on and public interest not there, so the label doesn’t want it.”

They continued, “Like Familia, she reworked it the last three months to remove love songs and specific songs about the ex. She hasn’t been serious or really dated anyone since the rekindle, so it would be hard to market breakup songs about another celeb or high-profile love interest.”

“So, they are going with very genetic musical lyrics, sexually explicit compared to her previous work and what she considers edgy and rebranded. As you once called her “dark,” lol, which she’s not or emo, but that’s what label wants who took creative control of the album back in March 2023,” they concluded.

Insider tip to DeuxMoi about Camila Cabello's new album, its release date, and more

Insider tip to DeuxMoi about Camila Cabello’s new album, its release date, and more (Photo: Instagram)

That said, DeuxMoi’s tips often come true and are also false and should be taken with a grain of salt. But if the information is accurate, this will be her first album since she released her LP Familia in April 2022.

However, while she hasn’t released her own songs, she has collaborated with Anna Kendrick and Justin Timberlake for the soundtrack ‘It Takes Two’ from the 2023 animated film Trolls Band Together, in which Cabello voiced the character of Viva.

Continue Reading

Exclusive

Teenage Rapper Lil Purk to Serve 20 Years in Prison for Atlantic Station Double Murder

Lil Purk has been jailed 20 years in prison.

Published

on

Teenage Rapper Lil Purk, real name Antonio Jackson, has been jailed for 20 years in prison for a deadly shooting near Atlantic Station in November 2022.

Five of the six defendants, Lil Purk, Demetrius Hill, Toney Wilson, Deandre Forston, and DeRodney Russell, entered negotiated guilty pleas, their sentences ranging from 20 to 40 years. 

The rapper was sentenced to 20 years, with 10 years to be served in custody and 10 years on probation. However, other suspects were sentenced to 40 years in jail.

Hill faced a more severe sentence, having negotiated a guilty plea resulting in 40 years of imprisonment. Of this term, he is slated to spend 30 years in custody.

Wilson received a similar 40-year sentence but with a different distribution—20 years in custody and an equal period on probation.

Forston and Russell, like their co-defendants, entered negotiated guilty pleas and received matching sentences of 40 years. In their cases, 20 years are to be served in custody, followed by an additional 20 years on probation.

Two young boys, 12-year-old Zyion Charles, and 15-year-old Cameron Jackson were left dead, and four other individuals were injured.

Zyion’s mother, Deerica Charles, spoke emotionally before the Atlanta City Council Public Safety Committee, revealing her desperate attempts to divert her son from a dangerous path of criminal behavior.

Despite her pleas to law enforcement, citing her son was involved in car break-ins, a prevalent form of street crime in Atlanta, she received little assistance. 

Deerica said, “I tried, y’all. I called the police office almost 30 times in the last two years, and they told me they can’t do nothing. I said he’s out and breaking into these folks’ cars, can you please get him off the street.”

On the other hand, Cameron’s family remembered him as a teenager with a passion for science, animals, cooking, and dirt bike riding. He had also been practicing boxing since the age of nine. 

Cameron’s mother, Tiffany Smith said, “Cameron has been a boxer since 9-years-old, and he was heading for a professional boxing career. He trained five days a week with a pro boxing coach.”

Additionally, according to 11Alive News, the shootout occurred on the 17th Street Bridge originated from two groups initially escorted off the Atlantic Station property due to unruly behavior and curfew violations.

Atlanta Police later confirmed their belief that the shooting was gang-related. However, Zyion’s family denied his involvement in any gang activity.

Lil Purk apologized after being arrested

Lil Purk took to his Instagram Story to publicly apologize to his family, fans, and the younger generation who have looked up to him. 

Taking to his Instagram Story, he started by saying, “To all my family & fans, I would like to sincerely apologize to y’all and to all the younger generation looking up to me.”

Lil Purk apologized after being arrested.

Lil Purk apologized after being arrested. (Source: Instagram)

Additionally, he emphasized the complexity of his situation, urging it to serve as a lesson for the entire generation, highlighting the notion that appearances can be deceiving. 

He wrote, “Let my situation be a lesson learned for our whole generation; everything is not what it seems, and I maintain my innocence.” 

Asserting his innocence, Lil Purk also expressed love for Lil Hot and extended apologies to families affected by the circumstances, urging forgiveness. 

Continue Reading

Don't Miss

Please help us continue to provide free, quality journalism by disabling your ad blocker on glamourbuff.com.

Thank you for supporting our work.